Thursday, February 28, 2019

is my SEO company pulling my leg?

Asked my SEO guy to start working on some new keyword rankings 9 days before the end of last month (22 of January). He said that he implemented the strategy right after our email - optimized the page, did a Google Post and created pages for the service in each of my directory listings(?).

I just received my SEO report for February and there is nothing on it with the keywords I asked about. I asked him why and he said forgot to add it to the report to be monitored by mistake. he also said that it takes at least 2 weeks for the data to propagate and once it shows he would send it. By my math, if he did what he said he did, we should already have 2 weeks of data. Maybe I'm wrong (I probably am), but shouldn't he be able to pull a report for the optimizations he said he did despite it not being on the list?

submitted by /u/T-888
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/avqsai/is_my_seo_company_pulling_my_leg/>

No comments:

Post a Comment