Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Log analysis - Ecommerce

Hi. First excuse my English. I'm starting in the world of SEO and I read about log analysis. I quickly go to my ecommerce and downloaded (with help) the files for the past week. I see that my products profiles were being hit by the bots sensitively more than my pillar-pages (like for example "kitchen tables"). When I say profile I mean the url with the photo of the product, the price, descriptions, reviews from other costumer and all that things. And that makes me have some question:

1- It's normal for my products profile been hit sensitively more than my pillar pages?

2- If no, does exist any method to (try) to correct that? Maybe links for that profiles to my pillar pages

3- And, if it's normal, does mean that it's advisable to upgrade the content of that specificic profiles with fresh and optimize content? For better ranks and that things

4- What other handy information I can get from a log file? Beyond the status code and those things. I mean more advanced relation and correlation between the data

Thanks a lot guys. My English is a bit poor but I tried my best to explain my doubts, so excuse If it's a messy texts.

submitted by /u/Tag-gy
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/avo8ib/log_analysis_ecommerce/>

No comments:

Post a Comment