Wednesday, February 27, 2019

SEO title & meta description will not update on Wix.... Nothing I do seems to help?

I will start this post by saying I am in no way a professional. I have made a couple of websites for the company I work for, as well as websites for a few friends. I have built with Wix twice before, (other sites have been on a different platform) and I am completely stuck.

I have been helping a friend set up her SEO information for her Wix site. She updated all the titles and meta descriptions properly, and I went through the SEO Wiz to double check. I verified the site via Google Console, and checked for any crawl errors, to which there were none. I have updated the Fetch tool... Nothing. The same with the site map.

I understand that Google takes time to index sites, but it has never taken this long with any other builder that I have used.

With all this being said, I have followed nearly every Wix to Google SEO tutorial on Wix’s support site. None of them have done anything.

Is there something I am missing? Is this more of a Wix issue than a Google issue?

Thank you for your help!!

submitted by /u/godexi_ts
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/avgsq8/seo_title_meta_description_will_not_update_on_wix/>

No comments:

Post a Comment