Thursday, February 28, 2019

Do you always make sure there are keywords to rank for when writing content? Or do you ever just go for topic dominance regardless of search volume?

I ask because I’m struggling to find good topics that have good search volume for some prospects. Haven’t met with them yet to talk about their industry, and I’m trying to do some research to find content before meeting with them so I don’t look like a total flub.

One is an HR business.

I can find a couple topics like “hiring an employee”, creating an employee handbook, managing workplace conflict, and a couple others...

But that’s still not a whole lot of content. I was thinking of focusing in on a niche like “HR for the restaurant industry” and just dominating serps for that niche... but there’s not a whole lot of HR related searches specific to the restaurant industry, or any industry that I could find...

So... is it worth it to go after topics even if there isn’t a lot of search volume?

The other is an Insurance recruiting website, and I’m having the same problem. Do we just optimize a page for “sales jobs” and “insurance jobs in X city”? Or do we start blogging...

submitted by /u/jsthrowaway101
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/aw0f1d/do_you_always_make_sure_there_are_keywords_to/>

No comments:

Post a Comment