Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Looking for help with competitive analysis / research

I could use a look at the backlink profiles for a few websites for someone I'm helping.

I'm looking for scoring (DA/PA, TF/CF, etc) and backlink info from Moz, Majestic, AhRefs and anything else that's relevant.

I don't have access to paid accounts with any of these tools at the moment.

Does anyone know of a reliable service out there that can provide this info? A package that would include some smart keyword research would be terrific.

I love this stuff but use the tools so rarely that I can't justify subscribing myself.

submitted by /u/loganisdown
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/avgz5i/looking_for_help_with_competitive_analysis/>

No comments:

Post a Comment