Thursday, February 28, 2019

How do I get started with this idea?

I have an idea of an information / product review type database website that I want to create. The website will have very large number of product pages. Each page will have photographs and various information about each product.

The pages will also have a taxonomy type system. For example if a certain product was featured in a film, it will have a clickable link of a film name. Then if the user clicks the film name it will take them to the page where a list will be shown of all the different products that were featured in that film. It will also have a name of the celebrity/actor who worn the said product and likewise will have a clickable link of their name.

I have found a website which is in a way similar to what I want to create which will probably be the best way to explain my goal. This website has a structure which is similar to what I want to create.

Here it is

jamesbondlifestyle.com

I will heavily rely on long tail keywords to start generating traffic and the fact that most keywords will be model numbers and names, therefore low competition.

Can someone please give me advice for kicking off this project? I am also specifically looking for which platform would be easier to do something like this on? I am really looking for a key-turn solution rather than something totally customized if at all possible. I know that perhaps Wordpress will be mentioned as the way to go, however if there are other alternatives I would really appreciate any advice.

submitted by /u/journey1819
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/avte0g/how_do_i_get_started_with_this_idea/>

No comments:

Post a Comment