Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Can you spare some change?

Hi guys! First of all I want to say thank you for checking my post.

I'm a returning Web developer who's been away from this industry for several years now, 4 years to be precise. Now that my career path has taken me back to Web development again I really just want to be quickly updated on the best SEO practice I can implement on my designs.

Currently, I'm working as a personal web developer for a businessman who has a website already. So going forward, if you know of any helpful online articles, YouTube videos and even personal tips about writing SEO friendly codes then that would be very much appreciated.

Basically, the 2 main things I want to know about are: - writing HTML/CSS etc that are SEO friendly. - ways to maximise a business potential, or even boosting page 1 on Google (e.g. social media, google reviews etc)

Oh, and the website is built on WordPress so if you know of any good SEO tips I can implement on his website then that'd be cool too!

I apologise if I'm not very clear, hence the reason why I went here to get some tips and help from the experts.

Thanks again for your time and help!

submitted by /u/jand1
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/avdmse/can_you_spare_some_change/>

No comments:

Post a Comment