Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Getting no follow links from news website :(

Hey so I just started some SEO for a small local business. I noticed that my client is mentioned many times in local news articles but they always make the link no-follow.

Is there a way to request for a dofollow link? Our page does have low 20s in DA which is why I understand the no-follow link (the news website is high 80s). We need some of that link juice to get higher :( I've been cleaning up the website but we really need some juice.

(Puts on dark coloured hat). Commenting looks available on the article so I was thinking I could comment on the page with a question and then have my client answer it with a link a couple days later.

submitted by /u/Akira_Yamamoto
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/avku2i/getting_no_follow_links_from_news_website/>

No comments:

Post a Comment