Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Best tool to keep track of seo efforts for single site?

So what would be the best tool to track my seo efforts? Lowest cost? Backlinks etc? I just switched from wix to wordpress. Still doing optimizations and building, but would like to keep track of progress.

My original wix site was built in sept 2018, I rebuilt with wordpress about 2 weeks ago and kept same page urls to keep from loosing whatever little seo juice I had already earned(not much).

Side note: how can I tell how often google is crawling my site? I have all the google tools.. My biggest hurdle has been getting backlinks 🤦🏽‍♂️

my site Marvelouz teknology

submitted by /u/marvelouzone
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/av5zua/best_tool_to_keep_track_of_seo_efforts_for_single/>

No comments:

Post a Comment