Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Creating a word cloud with my SEO keywords

I’m not sure if this is the best place to ask. I want to create a word cloud based on queries from typical keywords.

A typical word cloud just looks at how many times you say a word. However, I want to include certain phrases with higher queries and make that larger.

Does this exist and am I making sense?

For example, let’s say this is my list: New York Yankees (3000) New shirt (23) New shoes (12) New York (8000) New York City (2000)

I don’t want just a big cloud that says “new” since I use that word a lot.

submitted by /u/dmj9891
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/bjak1i/creating_a_word_cloud_with_my_seo_keywords/>

No comments:

Post a Comment