Monday, April 29, 2019

My GMB verification postal code delay

I have requested a verification code from GMB twice now. The first time they said it will be sent to the company address in Riyadh city, Saudi Arabia within 14 days... nothing came. I requested another code, again they said it will be sent within 14 days. It's been 45 days now and nothing. I have created my listing but it's pending verification and I came across an online service that said they could verify my business. What should i do know? delete the pending one completely OR make them a primary owner and verify it (i don't even know if they would accept as they ask for my NAP and category details) and risk getting suspended. Suggestions, please!

submitted by /u/Magdi_90
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/bivz6y/my_gmb_verification_postal_code_delay/>

No comments:

Post a Comment