Monday, April 29, 2019

Tips for Image Optimization

Hey everyone, I’m starting an SEO internship next week and the majority of my role will be focused on writing alt text descriptions and new photo titles for about 3000 pictures. I’ll have a team who are well versed in SEO matters to walk me through the specifics of the role but I’m wondering if there’s any tips or resources anyone can direct me towards to give me an edge walking in. I’m a communication theory student and this position kinda just fell in my lap but I’m a fairly proficient bullshitter so I’m relatively confident I can learn quickly. Anything helps!

submitted by /u/jerryjimslim
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/bit74v/tips_for_image_optimization/>

No comments:

Post a Comment