Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Sorry! Three questions about WP slugs and a static home page

  1. So I've built a site with seven pages, one of which is a static home page. I want to optimise for "wedding dresses London" (and surrounding areas). The homepage slug is just "home". Should I leave the slug as it is?

  2. And, for other pages, would it make sense to optimise each page for variations of "wedding dresses London"? e.g.

  • "wedding dress London"
  • "wedding dresses Hammersmith"
  • "bridal gowns London"
  • "wedding dress Fulham"
  • "wedding dress Chiswick"
  • etc.?
  1. Two of the pages are just "terms and conditions" and "privacy policy". Does it make sense NOT to optimise them for any of these terms?

My apologies if this is a real beginnner's post. Got to start somewhere! I did try to Google this but nothing seemed to clear up these issues but if I've missed a good tutorial let me know. Thanks

submitted by /u/Bingo_the_Brainy_Pup
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/bj1fjw/sorry_three_questions_about_wp_slugs_and_a_static/>

No comments:

Post a Comment