Friday, April 26, 2019

How is Namecheap hosting for a blog when compared to Siteground hosting?

I'm leaning towards Namecheap because their hosting plans seem way cheaper than Siteground and Namecheap provides a lot more visitors/month and SSD storage.

But I have a lot of comments here on this sub recommending the crap out of Siteground.

What would be your advice?

I'm running a blog and am trying to take precautions in case it goes viral or starts accumulating a lot of visitors.

Speed and reliability is my concern, but Namecheap's pricing is so attractive.

Edit: Don't mind you guys pitching me for either service, I'm looking to be swayed or convinced by your experiences! (had a few PM's)

submitted by /u/lotyei
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/bhrwlf/how_is_namecheap_hosting_for_a_blog_when_compared/>

No comments:

Post a Comment