Sunday, April 28, 2019

Help with KW research, please.

I am pretty new to this, and it seems to be my stumbling block. I have 2 sites at the moment and have ranked top 5 for 1 KW, but I think it was a fluke. can you give me your opinions, please?

I currently have KWFinder, Ahrefs, Keywordtool.io. and obviously GKWP.

For the exact same keyword I get 4 different results:

KWFinder: 30spm, 7kwd

Ahrefs: 100spm, 2kwd

Keywordtool 30spm 100 competition (High)

GKWP 10-100spm Competition High

I then google the exact search term and Top 10 SERPS are:

PAs between 5-32 with DAs between 2 and 59.

1/10 have an exact match KW, the rest are close but not exact.

My site is a relatively new site so DA and PA 1. No backlinks.

How would you proceed?

Thank you all in advance

submitted by /u/Jstmktng
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/bico2x/help_with_kw_research_please/>

No comments:

Post a Comment