Sunday, April 28, 2019

SEO Workflow on iPad Pro

Anyone here who uses an iPad Pro and does SEO?

I was wondering how your workflow goes. I’m really considering to completely switch from my 2013 macbook air to the latest 10.5inch iPad Pro.

Would it be a good idea? I handle digital marketing for a business my bestfriend and I run. I use a lot of google docs and sheets, sometimes some statistics apps too, but I know iOS has those.

What I’m really concerned about is if I’ll be able to do my SEO purely on the iPad.

Would love to hear from you guys, especially those who do their SEO workflow with an iPad :)

submitted by /u/disismugatu
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/bib7p2/seo_workflow_on_ipad_pro/>

No comments:

Post a Comment