Sunday, April 28, 2019

Point to Google maps or an iframe?

I've a series of apps and books. I use my own maps. I'd also like to offer Google maps so a reader has the option to use the world's most popular map....

I'm thinking there's 2 options.

1) a link to Google maps app on mobile 2) a link to my own web page with a Google map iframe.

Option 1 means I lose people to Google maps but the reader gets the best experience.

Option 2 means I can start ranking my domain for certain maps and obviously give more content. However it doesn't allow people to use Google maps app which I think they will not like.

User usage and budget does not allow for a dedicated Google map API integration.

Any thoughts on this or other alternatives?

submitted by /u/dtheme
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/bi9bzk/point_to_google_maps_or_an_iframe/>

No comments:

Post a Comment