Saturday, April 27, 2019

Help Needed - Fake Books posted online and Google will not help

All, i am in desperate need for help. I am based in Toronto, Canada.

I had a stalker who published fake books using my name/pictures and published them online. They are not really books, just title covers. The stalker has psychological issues, and i filed a police report, and the stalker stopped.

The problem is, anyone with an online account can publish books through these multiple online publishers. I reached out to Google to remove these books from the search engine because if you Google my name, these books pop up. They told me to reach out to these third party sources and Amazon and get them to take it off, and it will automatically flow into Google. I did that, reached out to everyone and they all removed the books.

Issue is, Google still does not help me. The books are still listed on Google Books, and if you search my name the links for these books pop up especially in the Image sections. All the links are dead, and if you click on them, the links are dead, but they still show up on Google Images with my pictures on it.

I need these images removed ASAP, and the books removed from Google Books. Google has been no help. They just keep flipping me between departments. I am seriously desperate.

Can anyone please help me?

submitted by /u/notorious_eagle123
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/bi0b80/help_needed_fake_books_posted_online_and_google/>

No comments:

Post a Comment