Saturday, April 27, 2019

Link building new method / project

I usually work with 1 client doing run of the mill link building but I have a new idea for a method that the client doesn't want to try so would like to find someone who I can try it with.

I have good video editing skills. I look through a niche and find a post which details a story. I then make a video of the story from start to finish, show it to the blogger and ask them add a thank you link to the client.

Now this could work well because it's not just paying for a link , it's actually providing the blogger with something personal. I think it will allow me to focus on high quality link targets.

I'm looking for a person who has a lot of potential work available so this could be a good income stream for me, and has a budget of at least $1k a month

I would only take payment after links are placed.

Send me a message if of any interest

submitted by /u/officeways
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/bhxtnh/link_building_new_method_project/>

No comments:

Post a Comment