Saturday, April 27, 2019

Tips for starting out as a SEO freelancer?

Hi guys, I am considering trying freelancing for side projects while still keeping my day job.

I think for 1 person it wont be possible for me to take more than 10 clients and the aim is to get at least 6 with a monthly fee of about 400 - 600 per client. Just looking to make a little extra income on the side.

What tools do you guys recommend for an individual starting out as a SEO freelancer?

Not looking to build a huge agency or anything, so I will also be providing limited services (keyword research, backlink strategy, on site optimization and some basic SEO audits and reporting.

I am looking at the bare minimum in terms of paid products due to a limited budget.

This is my plan, let me know what you guys think.

keyword research>> google keyword planner (free), keywordshitter (free), kw finder (paid)

backlink strategy >> no budget for ahrefs (any good alternatives?)

on site optimization and audit>> screaming frog (free), xenu (free), google page speed insights (free), seooptimer (free)

duplicate content search / blog duplicate content >> copyscape? (paid)

ranking and reporting >> Google search console (free), google analytics (free), serpook for a rank tracker (paid)

Is this enough to start out?

Would really love to get all your insights, thanks!

submitted by /u/dssblogger
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/bhx5g6/tips_for_starting_out_as_a_seo_freelancer/>

No comments:

Post a Comment