Monday, April 29, 2019

New to SEO

I own a small local business that provides high end music lessons. We have been the most expensive teachers in our area for about ten years and get most of our website traffic from google AdWords. I would like to cut our advertising costs enough to provide a few need based scholarships and also just want to learn more about seo because I find it interesting and want our website to have more visibility and come up more in organic searches. I have a few questions that may be stupid because I am new and am a musician, not a business or tech person.

Since we are so expensive, I feel weird advertising our services in places like Facebook yard sale sites, but I read that we should do this for the back links. Is this true? Should I just post an ad on these as if I were selling an old purse, would that work? Typically, I advertise in our local parent FB groups, but I haven’t been religious about it, because we don’t usually get a lot of business this way.

TL;DR I would really appreciate any and all advice pertaining to SEO, backlinks, website promotion, or pointers on where to find more info on this for a local service business. Thanks!

submitted by /u/anonymouskoalabear83
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/birsyh/new_to_seo/>

No comments:

Post a Comment