Sunday, April 28, 2019

Need help for an assignment! Please suggest an SEO writing tool!

I’m applying to a job where one of my assignments asks me to write a 500 word article and asks what keywords I target. I know tools like SEMRush and Yoast can evaluate your content but I’m unemployed so I can’t pay for those right now. Yoast is a free plugin but you need to pay for Wordpress to have plugins.

Does anyone know of any websites I can use for free to type my article and then have it make sure I’m optimizing for the keyword? Or is there some sort of formula, like X out of 500 words need it?

submitted by /u/dmj9891
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/bil9oi/need_help_for_an_assignment_please_suggest_an_seo/>

No comments:

Post a Comment