Monday, April 29, 2019

Migrating WP site to new theme and all new content, how to avoid losing ranking?

I understand this is probably a pretty common question here, but I am generally new to the optimization game. I have a client that I am designing a new site for in WP, and his current site runs WP already. If I am to introduce a new theme, and all new content, will he lose his ranking? He really only ranks because of his GMB listing, so I imagine there is not much potential for harm by migrating the site. Thanks in advance and I apologize for the noob question, was just hoping to get some clarification since everything I found was semi related to my problem, but not totally.

submitted by /u/sragan16
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/bisv43/migrating_wp_site_to_new_theme_and_all_new/>

No comments:

Post a Comment