Thursday, February 6, 2020

Please critique my free SEO tool stack

Ok I would like to junk some paid tools that are expensive and I don’t need for awhile. What do you guys think of this free SEO tool stack? Of course I am keeping Screaming Frog since it is only an annual subscription, and I do need to do SEO on my own sites. But it will be nice to lighten the load on subscriptions. Also, any other suggestions for free tools are always welcome:

Broken Links Checker - Xenu Link Sleuth

Backlink Checker - AHREFs free version, Google Search Console

Keyword Research - Wordstream, Answer the Public

Content Research - Google

Analytics - Google Analytics

On-Site Tools - Google Search Console

submitted by /u/TurboCoder2017
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/f04tzl/please_critique_my_free_seo_tool_stack/>

No comments:

Post a Comment