Sunday, February 9, 2020

SEO Sandbox

Hello

I have a website that has been active since Nov 2019 but indexed since Dec 2019. My Website just does not show up, ever! I have one search that shows up on page 2 for a long long rare keyword.

Can I get some advice here.. Am I missing something for SEO? How do I know if I am Sand boxed? I have read lots and lots of stuff online but everything almost sounds the same or just bullshit repeated over by some independent SEO twit.

My family member does SEO and I just cant stand talking to his dumb ass because its all repeat. There has to be something going on why I cannot get in search proper. Even my new business website made it on google first page after 2 months......

To note; this is my very first website SEO myself. I do use wordpress.org with Yoast SEO. Everything is site mapped and indexed on google search.. I update google search console at least 1 a week with new blog content.

I try back links but they are very hard to get.. Any one can help with sharing. Thank you!

submitted by /u/Cannabisconnect
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/f16rwt/seo_sandbox/>

No comments:

Post a Comment