Sunday, February 9, 2020

I just discovered a blog with 79k backlink...

I'm pretty sure they do black seo but why Google don't penalize this website ?
It's really obvious that the website doesn't follow the rules, but they have quality content so maybe that the reason they still in the top ?

79k backlinks seem really huge ! I don't know a lot because, I'm beginner to SEO, but when I compare the website to a competitor who is in a close niche (and this competitor is really more popular), the competitor have "only" 10k backlinks...

They have also : 700~ refs ip and 800 ~ ref domains (according to mangools)

is 79k backlinks "normal" ? is it possible to beat them ?

submitted by /u/Ayassalama
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/f167pm/i_just_discovered_a_blog_with_79k_backlink/>

No comments:

Post a Comment