Saturday, February 8, 2020

Great .net domain for parent company or long .com domain?

I have found a great .net domain that is an exact match to my company name: fastmedia.net (close, but not actual domain). The .com is taken (but for sale at $6k) and so are a handful of other generic and cc TLDs. My idea is the register the cc domain (e.g. fastmedia.de which is still available) and use the .net for the parent company website.

I tried registering fastmediagroup.com, fastmediacompany, fastmediaco.com and many more, but they are all taken.

Would you consider this to be a good strategy from SEO point of vue (and marketability) or should I use a (very long) .com domain for the parent company instead?

submitted by /u/DotSeven
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/f145xx/great_net_domain_for_parent_company_or_long_com/>

No comments:

Post a Comment