Saturday, February 8, 2020

What are some of your 'untold' tricks you do to get articles from Page 2/3 to Page 1?

I managed to get one of my articles to page one, result 2 for a keyphrase I was targeting which is great for me. I did this despite having no domain authority or backlink profile yet.

I also have several articles that are page 2 and 3 for more competitive keywords, but can't seem to break into the desired page one results yet.

What are some tips you guys use to move these 'almost there' articles to page one?

I might be missing one thing or several things, but I'd be interested in seeing what you guys personally do to try and mix it up.

submitted by /u/GringoTheDingoAU
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/f142v2/what_are_some_of_your_untold_tricks_you_do_to_get/>

No comments:

Post a Comment