Thursday, May 28, 2020

Best strategy or go back to the drawing board?

I am currently starting the foundation for a new company. The company’s focus is business consultant & outsourced CFO roles. The firms that I have worked in the past had a smile & dial approach to bringing in business.

My approach is to have a SEO-centric website for lead gen & build out a nurturing campaign as people sign up. This will take care of the initial outreach which is very labor intensive & costly.

When it comes to marketing, I see myself more as jack of all trades and master of none so I have flirted with keywords, optimizing pages, building nurturing funnels.

I am giving myself 6 months of producing content with 10 articles per month.

What flaws do you see in this approach?

submitted by /u/exportedthoughts
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/gs4b82/best_strategy_or_go_back_to_the_drawing_board/>

No comments:

Post a Comment