Saturday, May 30, 2020

If you could only pick one SEO tool? Which one and Why?

I left SEO a long time ago but back in the day, the best tools used to be Ahrefs > SEMRush > Majestic.

I'm thinking of starting a new affiliate site and i'm looking to get one SEO tool to get started with as I really don't think I need the 3 at the moment. If you could only pick one SEO tool, what would it be and why?

I still love the ahrefs keyword finder but SEMRush is looking very complete these days, not tested it out much though. Alternatively, there may be something new I dont know about.

submitted by /u/pineappleninjas
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/gtlwmb/if_you_could_only_pick_one_seo_tool_which_one_and/>

No comments:

Post a Comment