Friday, May 29, 2020

Does a full-out SEO strategy make sense for my local business?

Hello Friends!

I work at a small, local company. We definitely want to rank high for local search , so we see the value of having a local SEO strategy.

But does it make sense for us to also invest in a traditional SEO strategy?

My understanding is that a traditional SEO strategy is focused on improving your site's visibility on a national or international scale. Does this make sense for my company if only local customers convert? How much can or does a traditional SEO strategy impact local search results?

If we had unlimited time and resources, I'd be all for a traditional SEO strategy. I understand that more traffic, backlinks, etc. to my site generates from relevant/valuable content is beneficial.

But my company has to be very strategic about where we spend our time since our resources are limited. I'd hate to spend the time writing a beautiful SEO-optimized blog on dog grooming, for example, if that effort won't impact my SERP ranking when someone in my area searches for "dog grooming near me."

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

submitted by /u/chzburgerinparadise8
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/gswg1d/does_a_fullout_seo_strategy_make_sense_for_my/>

No comments:

Post a Comment