Thursday, May 28, 2020

Should I exchange backlinks?

Today I received this E-mail -

"Hey buddy,
I am a blogger and a YouTuber. I want to say that can you want to increase your rankings on specific keywords. I have also a website that is related to your post and has DA=10+ AND PA=15+.

Can exchange backlink from your sites. I give a link from my site and you give me a link from your post.

It is a great chance to increase the traffic by boost up the ranking on google of both websites. If you interested in this then please reply to me."

I have read somewhere that Google algorithm easily tracks this trick and can penalize you. Is it true?

submitted by /u/kushal_utreja
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/gs2ufl/should_i_exchange_backlinks/>

No comments:

Post a Comment