Friday, May 29, 2020

my site bounces between first position and page 15. why is this happening?

Hi folks,

I've started my website 9 months ago, it's in very competitive niche. Till now i have seen very good results because of my hard work, i guess. But i am wondering why for the keywords that have the biggest volume i see my website on first position today, tomorrow it disappears from SERP. Sometimes i even hit refresh and my site appears on first position, after one more refresh it disappears. I can't understand. I've read that there is some Sandbox and probably it's because of it but what is your opinion. Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/albenagood
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/gsslao/my_site_bounces_between_first_position_and_page/>

No comments:

Post a Comment