Thursday, May 28, 2020

Using the influence of one site to grow another

Hello everyone!

I am coming to you because I need help on a point and I can't find the information I need on the internet.

Here's my problem:

I have two websites, the first one (site A), has a strong influence on the net, appears among the first results for my keywords, etc. But this site is very old, ugly, not opti, a galley in short.

My second site (site B) is much more recent and optimized, but has no influence on the internet, it is very far in google searches for the same keywords as site A.

What I would like in the long run is for site B to become as influential as site A, and then abandon site A.

My questions are the following: Is it possible to use the influence of site A to make site B grow, and then abandon site A?

With for example an automatic redirection from site A to site B? Is this problematic for the already created influence of site A?

And a big problem i have, is that i don't have access to the FTP of the site A, i have only a limited backoffice.

Thank you very much for your help!

Have a nice day!

submitted by /u/ThibBac
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/gs3f3g/using_the_influence_of_one_site_to_grow_another/>

No comments:

Post a Comment