Friday, May 29, 2020

Is it possible to rank with very thin content?

Hi everyone,

I created my first affiliate website about 2 months ago, and now I'm trying to do some SEO optimization. My website is not a blog and my products have a very short description (about 50 words). To give you an idea, think about thisiswhyimbroke .com: tons of products with a very short text description. My site follows that style, and the products are in the tech gadgets niche.

Talking about numbers, I have about 700 impressions and 6 clicks. I know it's too early to see results in the Search Console, but, in your opinion, how will my website ever rank with such a thin content? Can you suggest me a good SEO strategy?

submitted by /u/Albierschiller
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/gsqz00/is_it_possible_to_rank_with_very_thin_content/>

No comments:

Post a Comment