Sunday, May 31, 2020

Webpage slow despite strong metrics

Hi,

I've noticed that when a non cached version of my website is loaded, it takes about 3-4 seconds to load.

I have strong scores in speedtests like gtmetrix (A in Pagespeed and Yslow) and Google Page Speed Insights (90+).

I also generally have a low number of requests and small file sizes.

I've looked at other sites that have comparable metrics to mine, and they usually load in around a second.

Why is my site taking so much longer to load? What other factors are their besides the ones I mentioned?

My website is oneshotfinance.com

submitted by /u/Maxkim12
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/gu2u1y/webpage_slow_despite_strong_metrics/>

No comments:

Post a Comment