Wednesday, May 27, 2020

How to set goal in Google Analytics for Contact us page and get in touch page?

I have set up contact us page as goal in Google analytics, But I can't see any conversions in analytics. When user come on my website and submit contact us form after seen thank you page but conversion not seen in analytics.

I have set up following step in Goal Setting in Google Analytics: Goal name is Contact us:

  • First step: Select custom goal
  • Second step: goal description in type is destination
  • Third step: goal details section used equals to enter thank you page url

please tell me is it correct goal setting? otherwise please send me step..

submitted by /u/Rlogical_Techsoft
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/gs06jh/how_to_set_goal_in_google_analytics_for_contact/>

No comments:

Post a Comment