Saturday, May 30, 2020

How to analyze backlinks in Excel?

Hello everyone,

I had recently used the Ahrefs trial to download competitor backlinks. Since I am a bit of a noob to link building, I was a bit overwhelmed by the tens of thousands of backlinks in the CSV files.

I have been trying to see which ones are relevant to my industry, and it seems to be a never ending process to manually research each referring domain on google for relevancy.

I wanted to know if anyone had any tips on analyzing competitor backlinks in Excel, as that would be quite helpful to me.

Appreciate any responses.

submitted by /u/Solid_Switch
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/gtesmf/how_to_analyze_backlinks_in_excel/>

No comments:

Post a Comment