Friday, May 29, 2020

Is it necessary to pay for citations?

I'll be specific to my current situation.

My business is in its baby stage. GMB was created in February.

I currently rank #10 organic and #12 map for "industry + city name" search. I'm proud of these results because I've done it myself with no prior experience.

However, I service two surrounding cities and rank around #30 for both of these cities.

I manage all of my social media profiles and have my citation listings on all of the free directories.

How strongly do I stand to benefit from using paid citation services such as Moz or Yext?

submitted by /u/pawnmoves
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/gssjis/is_it_necessary_to_pay_for_citations/>

No comments:

Post a Comment