Thursday, February 25, 2021

Can building backlinks on forums hurt my Off-page SEO and website overall?

Hey, I'm in the need for some SEO advice. I'm relevively knowledgeable of SEO but still have certain bits and pieces to learn.

Lets say I have an E-commerce site, and on that site I have some bitcoin products. So to build some niche backlinks I goto some different bitcoin forums and create some unique content which includes a link to one of the products.

Could this hurt my SEO? I've heard a lot of negative talk regarding forums, comments etc. If it's done right, can it be effective? If so, what would be the appropriate way to approach such a situation?

And yes, im currently in the process of creating some web 2.0s , I just figured posting content on specific high enough DA forums would be more time efficient.

Thanks in advance, any advice helps :)

submitted by /u/MKU_WARFARE
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/ls5ib1/can_building_backlinks_on_forums_hurt_my_offpage/>

No comments:

Post a Comment