Saturday, February 27, 2021

ELI5: Please help a new blogger out

I have just started a blog, like two days ago started. Most places I have looked for advice illustrate the importance of SEO, so I have tried to familiarize myself with it.

The issue I'm coming across is that everything is over my head. I cannot grasp the basics to understand the more elevated or even regular topic areas of SEO. I have done a bunch of research in my topic area so I know kind of what people are looking for.

Ive searched this page and couldn't find anything similar (I apologize if this is already answered). Is there anyway that someone could explain the basics? (Meta-data, keyword, KPI, backlink, etc.)

Any recommendations for articles, books, or videos would also be super helpful

Thank you!!

submitted by /u/beguiled_child
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/ltngx4/eli5_please_help_a_new_blogger_out/>

No comments:

Post a Comment