Sunday, February 28, 2021

SEO Or Bust... The Big Commitment!!

A while back I spoke to you guys about how I landed my first client and things were beginning to look up. I've really found a love for the work I'm doing for my clients, and there's nothing better than seeing them happy with the results you give them. That mixed with the hours of online learning made me start to think that I could really do this as a career, especially if I spent 8 hours a day 5 days a week doing it like my retail job. It's for that reason that I've decided to do exactly that and pursue digital marketing full time. I've put my two week notice into my job, and in that time I plan on rededicating myself to learning by going over my online courses because it never hurts to touch up your skills. But once these two weeks are over that is it, and it'll be full time go mode. I'll keep you guys updated and I hope I have some great stories to tell you all.

submitted by /u/JoanneBailey5Y7
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/lv2r1o/seo_or_bust_the_big_commitment/>

No comments:

Post a Comment