Sunday, February 28, 2021

recommend me a tutorial for ahrefs?

So i have a website that has some high DA competitors, and i want to get more into the SEO side of things with the content and keywords.

I have a general knowledge of SEO and i have done okay with it.

But i have now noticed my competitors are starting to overtake my ranking on some keywords so i want to really get into it.

I have purchased ahrefs as it seems like the best, but it seems a bit complex as a new user.

So can someone please recommend a video guide/tutorial on how to use all aspects of ahrefs to get my site to be the best it can be with keywords, content, backlinks and anything else i can use ahrefs for.

submitted by /u/PixelPaulaus
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/lubair/recommend_me_a_tutorial_for_ahrefs/>

No comments:

Post a Comment