Thursday, February 25, 2021

Delete woocommerce shop and start over with new niche

Hello, I hope all of you are doing great, I have made a woocommerce shop before 6 months and was learning, it was slow and I added many products that I don't want now, I rebuild it now with deffernt products and a lot of changes, so before I drop the old site and upload the new site to the same domain, What I have to do with old google search results?? 99% of the links will be broken!! I want to delete all the old data in google search and let google reindex it again. I want to start over fresh. I read somewhere about using URL Removals Tool in Google Search Console then upload the new sitemap. Is this right? Any suggestions?

submitted by /u/Alnaggar999
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/ls2fzh/delete_woocommerce_shop_and_start_over_with_new/>

No comments:

Post a Comment