Sunday, February 28, 2021

Google Search Console stats - are these ok for a month old site? New to SEO

Hi,

I'm a backend developer and built a website recently. I started learning about SEO (I had the very basics) and this is a vast topic now that I'm finding out what to look for. I've got the stats from Google Search Console, but I'm not sure if the CTR or the impressions are decent. For reference, this is a job board launched in mid January. Data below is for last 7 days when it's been consistent and actually getting impressions.

Field Value
Total Clicks 611
Impressions 19300
Average CTR 3.2%
Average Position 23.2

I have got sitemaps, meta tags setup properly. I've also submitted the site to Product Hunt, posted on Reddit a couple of times. Trying to get better at this.

submitted by /u/RedditStreamable
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/lv2jhc/google_search_console_stats_are_these_ok_for_a/>

No comments:

Post a Comment