Friday, February 26, 2021

Weighing new business names and have a SEO question

I'm considering a name for a new business that I like a lot, but there's already a ton of hits for that phrase. Without getting too specific, I want to use the name of a cocktail, and of course there are tons of hits for that cocktail recipe (it's not margarita or anything that common). How hard would it be to rise to the top above sites like Martha Stewart and Knob Creek? The cocktail recipe is one page on their site, it would of course be the header on every page on my site. Do business names trump single pages in terms of rankings, assuming all the other SEO pieces are in place? Would I be struggling on the 3rd page as a small new company below a bunch of recipes?

submitted by /u/PicpoulBlanc
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/ltbwh4/weighing_new_business_names_and_have_a_seo/>

No comments:

Post a Comment