Wednesday, February 24, 2021

SEO Research and Determining What's "Worth it"

Hey all, I started a new job as a marketing analyst recently and my company is in the B2B SaaS industry.

Firstly, I am new to SEO. They are very SEO-focused, and specifically link building because that's what the owners built the company on. I have been tasked with researching new and current keywords and to determine if which are worth focusing our efforts on.

My question for you experts is this: how do I do that? Where do I even start? Like, how do I measure if a keyword is worth the squeeze? Trying to figure this all out and not feel imposter syndrome. Appreciate the help.

submitted by /u/mrpo0nani
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/lrvn1m/seo_research_and_determining_whats_worth_it/>

No comments:

Post a Comment