Sunday, February 28, 2021

SEO services to offer

I’m still sharpening my skills in SEO, but I was wondering if there are any run-of-the-mill services I could offer as a service to clients?

👉 Like, if a company or person approached you about help with SEO, and you say for starters you can run an analysis and simply fix all meta tags that same day. Or fix all their H1 and H2 headlines on their website they’ve messed up. Just all kinds of easy routine fixes that help with their SEO.

👌 If you could also include what tools you use to fix this and that specific issue, I’d much appreciate it!

🤑My reason for asking is because I need to always have a service on hand to offer (and generate revenue!) in-between bigger and more difficult projects, or when I’m testing my own stuff.

✌️

submitted by /u/CustardImpossible238
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/luf51n/seo_services_to_offer/>

No comments:

Post a Comment