Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Social bookmarking sites worth it or not?

I have been using social bookmarking websites for backlinks and many different websites But suddenly all of those websites got updated and they have removed my profiles and a huge number of my backlinks got removed which has dropped my domain rating from 47 to 39 My questions is, is it still worth it to create backlinks from bookmarking websites or is it considered to be a black hat technique? Although backlinks got removed but the traffic or any of my major keywords didn’t get effected, please advise!

submitted by /u/hannahcarim16
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/lrvne7/social_bookmarking_sites_worth_it_or_not/>

No comments:

Post a Comment