Sunday, February 28, 2021

Multiple Errors and Warning in Ahref Site Audit Report

  • I initially installed a newspaper/magazine-based theme.
  • I used Yoast SEO for the Site map and then submitted the sitemap in Google Search Console for Index.
  • Then I changed the theme to a blog-based theme.
  • In Yoast SEO, excluded Categories and Tags from being indexed. Only Home, Post Page, Contact Us Page. I also blocked, Disclaimer, Privacy Policy, Terms & Conditions Pages from indexing.
  • I also used a plugin for 404 redirecting.

Now when I check my website on Ahref, I get the following Errors, Warnings, and Notices:

Errors

  1. 1- Orphan page (has no incoming internal links) (These are pages which I unpublished.)
  2. 2- Redirect chain
  3. 3- 3XX redirect in sitemap

Warnings

  1. Noindex Page
  2. The page has links to redirect
  3. 3XX redirect

Notices

  1. Noindex follow page
  2. HTTP to HTTPS redirect
submitted by /u/my_focus
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/lubymd/multiple_errors_and_warning_in_ahref_site_audit/>

No comments:

Post a Comment